Sunday 4 January 2015

I want someone Unwanted immediately

I don't know if you have ever faced this situation but today i am tottaly traped by it. YES I want someone UNWANTED in my own house immediately. With mix feelings, mix reactions and mix emotions, me and Mr. Kumar has decided to bring someone unwanted to our home and throw out our privacy in dustbin for our lovely daughter.

My lovely daughter is so small to stand up on her own feet or feed herself or do anything on her own. We both are working and we (specially me) dont want to sacrifice our carrer for her. So we decided to bring one of our close relative to take care of our litttle angel. we adjusted our office shifts so that our angel can get maximum time of  her parent. I work in morning shift and Mr. kumar works in afternoon shift. Still our angel has to stay alone with her new aunty for 6 hours.

"Someone unwanted staying at your home"  situation has pros and cons both . Pros like you wont be having lots of privacy specially if you are staying in  a Metro city where flats are small. Cons like our angel will be in safe hands and this is enough to convince us to stay with someone unwanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment